30/07/2013

Formal Letter

Dear Mr. Hevein 
                        Hello, I am Mathieu Kenbern  and I am from Bs. As., Argentina, South America. I will go to L.A this week and I want to work at the E3  sponsoring "Ubisoft" to do game-plays presenting the games. I know a lot of games and I play a lot 
                                    I am searching for a job at the E3, I know a lot  of people that work at the E3 and they told me that maybe you you would accept me. Ubisoft accept me already and I am working there so I don´t have to pay for the aeroplane and the Hotel.
                               If you can, answer me by e-mail that my friend sends you, also Mr. Helvein I want to know you. If you accept me can you wait me at the airport I arrive tomorrow at 10:35.
                                                                                                         Your sincerely
                                                                                                                                    Mathieu Kenbern       
     

No comments:

Post a Comment