29/08/2014

Diary Entry "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" Entry 1

August 19th 1889

My name is Henry Jekyll and I have created a potion. I have been working for this project for a long time and I expect that now it works. I'm trying to make a potion that will transform you into the other part of us, it can be good or bad. That would change us personally, physically and mentally. I will try it out now and see if it actually works, will be very sad if it doesn't. So I will try it.


It worked, but not the way I wanted to. I seat in the chair and I drunk it. I was feeling like I was about to die but I knew that that wouldn't happen. I totally changed and I lose control of myself but I was watching what the other side of me was doing. He was very angry, but the effect of the potion didn't last too long as I expected. I couldn't do anything but he ether. He was shouting, luckily he didn't destroy the entire lab, but the chair was completely destroyed.

When I turn back into my actual form, I wanted even more of the potion. It turned into an addiction, but I can't force the people who live here to suffer this horrible monster. But I put a lot of work into this project that I can't let it go. Maybe someone else can try it out and see if he has better results than me. I hope it works, but tomorrow I will try it again. 

                                                                                                                           Dr. Henry Jekyll



No comments:

Post a Comment