29/05/2017

Informal Email

Hi Tom,

How are you doing? Thanks for counting on me. I can help you, but I must warn you that everyone has their way to study. What I’m trying to say is that this tips may or may not help you, I’ll try my best for them to do. This are some things that I take into account while studying for an exam. 

The first thing that I do is re-reading many times what I have to study, I prefer to understand the subject so as to be able to talk about it with my own words than studying it by heart and not understanding what I’m talking about. Once I read it, and I feel like I understand it, I write a summary with my own words. 

 Another thing that you might want to take into account, is to start studying a week before the exam, since it gives you time to revise. There is this thing I do were I write down some questions at the start of the week, related to the topic I have to study, and at the end of the week I answer them. Usually, the book has some activities if you don’t want to go through the trouble of writing them. 

Those are the things I do when studying for an exam. You can tell me what you have to study, maybe I can help with that too. Good luck with your exams, tell me how you did once you are done with them. 

 See you around campus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment