31/07/2017

Test 3


Hi Sam

Long time no see. How are you doing ? It's been a while since we last talked, we should arrange something later. In regards to your question, my neighborhood back in the day was way different from what it is now. I know that people change by time but not that they changed this much. You see, in the past all our neighbors would talk to each other and their relationships were more closer than how they are now. I believe that this was mainly due to the amount if robberies that happened throughout that changed everyone, distrust leaded to alienation and from one day to another we all began to fade from the others sight. I used to play in the street along the other kids in the block and now, as insecurity grew, I don't see any kid playing like we used to. Times have gone by and the bound that we once shared is no longer there, I think it changed for the worse. Anyway, we should talk more often. I've been having some trouble practicing for an exam I'm having next week, can you please help me out?  

Let's keep in touch. 

Matías

No comments:

Post a Comment